You will find in this video the following headings:
Les sorties du mois
- Brain Connect : Remember that game? In Brain Connect, each player takes a puzzle in hand that represents his brain and the fastest to reproduce the Action Card circuit, and thus connect the neurons, wins the round. After 10 wins, you win the “self-control” challenge! A game by Roberto Fraga, illustrated by Stéphane Escapa, From 7 years old, for 1 to 4 players.
- Cubeez : An eye here, a smile there. Quickly! Quickly! Handle your special dice and find the right elements to form the face drawn on the objective card! A TREO game, illustrated by Stéphane Escapa. From 6 years old, for 2 to 4 players.
- Once Upon a Castle : It is by drawing that players will build their ideal castle. Majestic towers, thick and well-decorated walls and a comfortable dungeon for passing guests. Whoever knows best how to exploit the region’s resources will design the most beautiful castle in the kingdom. A game by Corentin Lebrat & Ludovic Maublanc, illustrated by Sylvain Aublin. From 6 years old, for 2 to 4 players.
- Blue Lagoon : With the help of your whole tribe, conquer the different islands of the archipelago, collect their precious resources and build your camps wisely to enter the legend of the most prestigious tribes of the archipelago!
Blue Lagoon is a game of placement, blocking and collection that is played in two phases (the exploration phase followed by the colonization phase). The 6 different ways to score victory points will allow everyone to choose their strategy to win! A game by Reiner Knizia, illustrated by Tomek Larek. From 8 years old, for 2 to 4 players.
Winners of the month
- After the video of the previous month, we had three winners: one on Facebook, one on Twitter and one on YouTube. Try your luck too by commenting on this month’s episodes on our social networks!
News of the month
- They arrived hot, fresh: pre-production copies for the year 2019! They will be used by our sales representatives for presentations to our partners in Essen!
Event of the month
- Well, Essen! Blue Orange will of course be present at the big board game fair with a 250M2 stand, almost twice as big as last year! Meet us at 3M107!
Employee of the month
- Employee of the month is Steve: store and event advisor for 3 years!
See you soon in November with Planet, Scarabya and three new Makaka comics!