1. The privacy of our website visitors is particularly important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
and was modified by Blue Orange (https://blueorangegames.eu/)
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this web site including the referring source, length of visit, page views, and web site navigation paths;
3. Information such as your name and e-mail address, which you enter to subscribe to our e-mails and/or newsletters;
4. Information that you enter when you use the services of our website;
5. Information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
6. Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your user ID, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
7. Information contained in any communications you send to us by e-mail or on our website, including their contents and metadata;
8. Any other personal information you provide to us.
9. All data collected with the exception of forms is anonymous.
Before disclosing personal information about another individual to us, you must obtain that individual’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
D. Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer our website and our company;
2. Personalize our website for you;
3. Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
4. Send you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested;
5. To send you our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish not to receive our newsletter);
6. Handle requests and complaints about your website made by or about you;
7. To maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
8. Monitor compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service);
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publication, we will publish it and may use that information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
E. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any pending or future legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
4. To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets in our possession that we wish to (or are considering) selling; and
5. To any person whom we reasonably believe to be a party to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International Data Transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication may be available, via the Internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
4. You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retention of Your Personal Information
1. This Section G details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and disposal of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose is retained no longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Section G-2, we will generally delete Personal Data in these categories, such essential Personal Data will be deleted after 365 days.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain records (including electronic records) containing Personal Data:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. If we believe the records may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings; and
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
H. Security of Your Personal Information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
From time to time we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through our website’s private messaging service.
J. Your Rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
Submission of sufficient proof of your identity (for these purposes, we generally accept a photocopy of your passport, or notarized identification card plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
This consent will first be requested and recorded through our Borlabs Plugin. You will be able to opt-in or opt-out of all collections of personal information, depending on the type of information collected, with the exception of information that is necessary for the proper operation of our site.
For any request on the protection of your personal data related to Blue Orange, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Jalal Amraouza, by
-Phone : +33 6 13 29 48 94
K. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
L. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. For all inquiries regarding this matter please contact us by email: email@example.com, or find here the contact information for our publication manager.
We use various cookies on the site to measure the audience and integrate services to improve the interactivity of the site.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, that may be sent to your browser by a web site to which you are connected. Your web browser will store it for a period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log in. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to memorize your customer ID with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping cart, an ID that allows us to track your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie is stored by the browser and remains valid until its expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that date; a session cookie expires at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed. Cookies generally do not contain any personally identifiable information about a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies.
As part of our use of this site, we use only session cookies.
A. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
1. We use Google Analytics on our website for statistical purposes only in order to improve our website for your visits. These cookies collect data in order to:
-Recognize a computer when a user visits the website
-Track users as they navigate the website
-Improve the use of the website
-Analyze the use of the website
-Administer the website
-Prevent fraud and improve website security
B. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example:
1. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie management override settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
2. with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
3. With Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Personalize and control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Prevent sites from setting data” in the “Cookies” header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
C. You can delete the cookies already stored on your computer.
1. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie file manually (instructions for doing so can be found here)
2. with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking on “Show cookies”, then “Delete all cookies”; and
3. with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Personalize and Control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” and then “Delete cookies and module data from other sites” before clicking on “Delete browsing data”.
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
In case of questions or requests concerning this subject, you can contact us by:
-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
-Phone : +33 3 83 80 49 90
Postal way :
SARL Blue Orange – 97 impasse Jean Lamour
Or refer to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
Mail : email@example.com
Phone : +33 6 13 29 48 94