What is the Single Card Game?
This is a family fun bluffing game that can be played anywhere and with everyone.
This is the most minimalist game worldwide: a single card.
This is the cheapest game in the world: you can have it for free.
This is positive: a big smile.
The rules are fully explained on the back of the card:
- You put the smile in front of your mouth and spin the card for a few seconds;
- You stop spinning when the card is in horizontal position;
- The remaining players will tell you with their thumb if you smile (thumb up) or not (thumbs down), but they can also bluff;
- You have to guess if you have a smile on the card or not;
If you don’t find the correct answer, you are eliminated.
- Pass the card then your neighbour on the left;
- The last player in the game is the winner!
This smile will be available for free in the board game stores near you from 7 November 2016!